9/09/2011

Celebrate Me • Art Journaling • Week #2 Hands

Celebrate Me • Art Journaling • Week #2 Hands

INSPIRATION:
My Hands
INTROSPECTION:
Q. What do my hands look like?
Q. What do my hands do?
Q. What are the most significant things my hands have done?
Q. What is the most difficult things my hands have done?
Q. What would I miss doing if I didn't have my hands?
IMAGES:
• Ink pad my hand and press and print
• Trace my hands
• Draw my hand
• Paste magazine photos of hands
• Glue in a glove and doodle on it


Here are a few art journal pages of others. It might be help get you excited.


Kelly King
Familycraft.about.com
NickieBlog
Donna Dugone-Anami
Craftside.typepad.com
Amy Grennell



On Friday morning, everyone can upload a photo of their
celebrate me • art journal page on Shannon's Studio Facebook page.

No comments: