9/16/2011

Celebrate Me • Art Journaling • My Hands

Here's my art journal page for last week's theme - My Hands. I know. I like green. I'll mix it up another day and do other colors. But, for now this is what I wanted to do.



What I did.
• Used a green stamp pad for my handprint.
• Traced my hand with a yellow crayola marker.
• Ink pad the bar at the top.
• Black inked my fingerprints.
• Wrote my text.
• Sprayed green watered down paint.
• Black ink stamped letters at the bottom.

I hope you recorded some of your thoughts this week. I'm pleased that I'm finally doing some record keeping about myself. Celebrate Me is making me think about it. I'm already thinking about what I want to record for our next one.

Are you going to share? Over at  Shannon's Studio on Facebook. Be brave.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shannons-Studio/163713903699596?sk=wall

No comments: