- talk and see, for hours (without if costing a fortune) real-time, my husband when he is thousands of miles away. Everyday.
- have a 5 way (missouri, arizona, nevada, utah and nigeria) instant messaging laugh fest with family members. It's crazy how easy it is to keep connected now.
- desktop design anything and send it anywhere. When I got an electric typewriter (with changeable font dials) I thought I was really a design diva.
- research and answer any question, any time. Whatever random wonder comes up I don't have to stay ignorant about it.
- virtually meeting people I would NEVER have met before. Our social circles are as big as we let them become.
- be a stay at home mom and start a successful (not quite yet, but I'll get there) art career in the middle of nowhere.
- being in magazines, being on tv, ending up with opportunities that I never glimpsed before.
Is the internet great or what? These are just some of the things I couldn't do PI-Life that now I can. That's Why I Like It.