2/16/2009

Weeks Theme - Beginnings

I don't know if you noticed last weeks posts. They all kinda revolved around one theme - LOVE

Monday's post was a symbolic painting about LOVE, Allen and my relationship. Though I didn't really elaborate on it. (Every Monday painting will be a symbolic painting of my connection to someone.)
Tuesday's was art talk about Sentimentality, similar to LOVE.
Wednesday was about how I LOVE the internet.
Thursday was about what kind of art you would LOVE to buy.
And Friday was the painting with the conversation hearts and how I LOVE my blog family.

The theme thing helps me focus my thoughts a little so I am  better able to share with you. Most of the time I will stay with a theme. This weeks theme is BEGINNINGS. So look for that connection in this weeks posts.

No comments: